Prepare Your Child For School Dr Helen Likierman & Dr Valerie Muter
How to make sure your child gets off to a flying start.
Written by experienced child psychologists, Prepare Your Child for School offers practical yet relaxed advice on:
• Developing social and self-care skills
• Improving your child's use of language and their ability to listen
• Teaching preparatory reading, number and writing skills
• Preventing and curbing inappropriate behaviour
• Promoting emotional well-being
• Dealing with teasing or bullying
And much more!
Size 8 1/2 inches x 5 1/4 inches x 1 inch
Size 22 cm x 13.5 cm x 2.5 cm